As an Java Developer at Nia Health you work with us at the core of our mission: bringing digital companionship for patients with chronic diseases to the next level using modern technology combined with machine learning. We want to empower patients to take back control of their life and shape their own health. By full integration into the treatment process through daily interactions & AI-based recommendations our users lead better lives.
- Bachelor or Master in computer science, engineering, mathematics, physics or equivalent
- 5+ years in professional software development
- 2+ years in web development
- TDD mentality considering unit and integration test as part of deliverable
- DevOps using Docker / Kubernetes
- Skills & languages: Java, Gradle, Spring Framework, JPA / Hibernate / Relational Database (preferable postgresql), Git, Scrum, English
You do not have to be an expert in all languages but you should bring some healthy curiosity and willingness to learn with you. You should definitely be a fast learner of any technology, language, or development environment that we might need in the future.
Interested? Then we are looking forward to your application. Please send your CV with salary requirements and possible starting date.